Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript should be original, well edited and organized.
- Times New Roman, written in 12 fonts, spacing 1.5 for all parts of the manuscript including abstract, quotations, and references and margins of one inch from top, bottom, left and right side of each page. Footnotes should be written in 10 fonts, single space, Times New Roman.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Articles are to be written either in English or, in cases when the topic requires it, in Amharic. The file format should be supported by Microsoft Word and OpenOffice and files should be submitted in .doc/.docx, or alternatively also in .rtf or .opd, formats. Contributions may not exceed 25 typed pages, or 8,000 words, including tables, footnotes and references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after publication in EJSS.